Download the Trail guide:
Complete the form to download a free PDF of the Artist Open Studios Trail Guide for 2019.
Purchase a Printed TRAIL Guide:
The glossy, A5 size, full colour Open Studios Trail Guide will help you find your favourite artists and studios, plus it's a great memento of the event.
Pick up a copy of the Trail Guide for $5.00 from any of these handy locations:
- Whanganui i-Site - 31 Taupo Quay, Whanganui
- Sarjeant on the Quay - 38 Taupo Quay, Whanganui
- inkt - 17 Victoria Avenue, Whanganui
- Whanganui District Library - 1 Pukenamu Drive Pukenamu Queens Park, Whanganui
- Alexander Heritage & Research Library, 1 Pukenamu Drive Pukenamu Queens Park, Whanganui
- Gonville Library, 44 Abbot Street, Gonville, Whanganui
- Quartz Museum of Studio Ceramics, 8 Bates St, Whanganui
- Red Door Gallery, 88 Putiki Drive, Whanganui
- The Citadel, 14 Rangiora St, Castlecliff, Whanganui
- Paiges Book Gallery, 60 Guyton St, Central, Whanganui
- Fine Arts Gallery Whanganui, 17 Taupo Quay, Whanganui
Buy at Starting Point Exhibition
Trail Guide will be available to purchase from the 2019 Starting Point Exhibition at 19 Taupo Quay from Saturday 23rd March.